How to Join SFOM
Requirement for Membership
Cost of General Membership:
The SFOM membership year is from June – May each year, though we welcome members to join any month of the year. Memberships expire or can be renewed at the end of May, regardless of the month in which you join.
Membership Year (06/01 – 05/31): $40.00*
Membership Half-Year (12/01 – 05/31): $20.00
*Thinking about joining in the spring? You don’t have to wait until June 1 to join! You can sign up for a Membership Year anytime after our spring sale, and your membership will be active immediately and through the upcoming membership year.
There are additional optional membership types available during the registration process:
- Supporting Membership adds a tax-deductible donation to your membership. This helps SFOM make the greatest positive impact for our member families, including offering financial assistance for membership dues to families in need, so that all local families of multiples have the opportunity to participate in the SFOM community.
- Legacy Membership offers a reduced-price membership available to families with multiples age 5+ years (school-age).
- Financial assistance for memberships is available to families in financial need.
Memberships to SFOM are hosted on a platform called NeonCRM and can be renewed each May.
Need to renew (or rejoin)?
- Use the member login to access your membership profile (Hint: If needed, click on Forgot Password? and gain access to your account with your email address.)
- Select Membership Join/Renew from the drop down menu.
- Click Renew Now or Join Now, select your membership level, and complete payment. Welcome back to SFOM!
- Optional: Request to join the SFOM Members Forum Facebook group, which is available only to current members.
Complete the New Member Application to request a membership.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.