Seattle Families of Multiples members hold a clothing and gear sale each spring and fall. Shopping is open to the public. Over 60 families of twins and triplets sell gently used, season-appropriate children’s clothing and equipment. Clothing sizes range from preemie to pre-teen, and also include maternity clothes. You will find toys, books, bedding, strollers, activity toys, crib mattresses, high chairs, potty chairs, safety items and more. Check out our guidelines and tips for shoppers below, and come early for the best selection!
For Sale updates, like us on Facebook at Seattle Families of Multiples Sale.
Members-Only: 8:00 – 8:30 AM
Open to Public: 8:30 to 11:30 AM
Aurora Church of Nazarene
1900 N 175th Street
Shoreline, WA 98133
Spread the Word!
Thank you for helping us to tell others about the Sale. Please share our Facebook page Seattle Families of Multiples Sale, and print out some (PDF) SFOM Sale Flyers to post around your workplace, neighborhood, etc.!
1. The sale is free and open to the public. You don’t need to be a member or a parent of multiples to attend.
2. Parking in the church lot is free for shoppers.
3. We accept cash, local checks and Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover (no debit or gift cards). If using credit cards there will be a 2.75% transaction fee charged. Checks must be accompanied by ID that matches the name and address listed on the check. No exceptions will be made.
4. You may bring shopping bags or baskets to carry your items as you shop, but all purchased items must be bagged by our cashiers in SFOM-provided clear, plastic bags, and large items must be tagged as proof of purchase.
5. For your convenience, we provide a hold area to store large items while you shop. Items on hold will be tagged with your name. By placing items in hold area you are committing to purchase them. If you are not ready to check out within 30 minutes, you will need alert the hold area that you are still shopping.
6. Items missing tags or without prices listed cannot be sold.
7. Strollers, baby carriers and diaper bags are allowed, but must be tagged upon entry.
For more information about the Sale, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.