Seattle Families of Multiples members hold a clothing and gear sale each spring and fall. Shopping is open to the public and there is no entry cost. Over 60 families of twins and triplets sell gently used, season-appropriate children’s clothing and equipment. Clothing sizes range from preemie to pre-teen, and also include maternity clothes. You will find toys, books, bedding, strollers, activity toys, crib mattresses, high chairs, potty chairs, safety items and more. Check out our guidelines and tips for shoppers below, and come early for the best selection!
For Sale updates, like us on Facebook at Seattle Families of Multiples Sale.
Members-Only: 8:00 – 8:30 AM*
Open to Public: 8:30 to 11:30 AM
*For members-only early admission: membership applications and renewals take a few business days to process, so please plan ahead. Membership accounts must be current and paid for by the Wednesday before the Sale.
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Avenue North,
Pagoda Union Building (PUB), 9000 Building
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
For Current SFOM Members
Want to be a seller? Sign up! The Seller Application and Seller Guidelines are now available for the Spring 2019 sale. Your membership must be current to apply to sell, and our 65 seller spots tend to fill very quickly.
Thank you for helping us to tell others about the Sale. Please share our Facebook page Seattle Families of Multiples Sale and invite shoppers with our printable flier by posting around your workplace, neighborhood, and more! Fliers linked below are updated about a month prior to each sale.
Hint: Flier PDF can be printed as a single, large flier per page, or for many, smaller fliers, simply adjust your print settings to print 2 or 4 pages per sheet.
1. The sale is open to the public and there is no entry cost. You don’t need to be a member or a parent of multiples to attend.
2. Parking in the school lot is free for shoppers.
3. We accept cash, in-state (WA state) checks, debit and credit cards. Photo ID must be presented for payments made by credit card or check. The name and address listed on the check and the ID must match. No exceptions will be made.
4. You may bring shopping bags or baskets to carry your items as you shop, but all purchased items must be bagged by our cashiers in SFOM-provided clear, plastic bags, and large items must be tagged as proof of purchase.
5. For your convenience, we provide a hold area to store large items while you shop. Items on hold will be tagged with your name. By placing items in hold area you are committing to purchase them. If you are not ready to check out within 30 minutes, you will need alert the hold area that you are still shopping.
6. Items missing tags or without prices listed cannot be sold.
7. Strollers, baby carriers and diaper bags are allowed, but must be tagged upon entry.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.