Here are some of our favorite resources for parents of multiples in the Greater Seattle Area:
Resources for Expectant Parents
If you’re expecting multiples, taking a Multiples Childbirth Education class is an invaluable learning experience and an amazing opportunity to bond with other parents who are soon to have kids around the same as age yours! Both Swedish Medical Center and UW Medicine offer their own series of classes:
- Parent Connections List: SFOM maintains a helpful list of local parents of multiples who have offered to be points of contact for various topics (e.g. Pregnancy Complications, Feeding, Pediatric Health Issues, etc.) If you’re a member, you can find access the Parent Connections List in our BigTent files.
Other Local Resources
- Cooper House (The Fussy Baby Network)
- March of Dimes, Washington
- PEPS: Program for Early Parenting Support
- Perinatal Support Washington
- Parent Map
- Red Tricycle Seattle
- Washington State Twin Registry
Other Local Multiples Clubs
- Northwest Association of Twin Clubs
- Eastside Mothers of Multiples
- Valley Mothers of Multiples
- Snohomish Mothers of Multiples
- Tacoma Parents of Multiples
A very special thank you to Kara Rue Photography for donating many of the photos found within this website.
If you would like to request for your site to be considered for addition to this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.